Re: [APD] goldfish...ect.

On 10/29/05, Derek Parr <derekparr at earthlink_net> wrote:

> yea.. talk about a complicated definition...
> best i've been able to come up with.. is that we look different.

 Really? Not that homo sapiens are at the top of the food chain and capable
of exterminating all other species, so that our will is law? It's not a kind
and gentle differentiator, but as a species it is our primary
differentiator. In my opinion, that is why our ethics are so important --
only we an exterminate all life.
 Liz