Re: [APD] Goldfish bowls, etc.

Oh, I was just Ayering things out. Didn't mean to Ryle
anyone. But Hume are we kidding? Few would be willing to
get caught in the Carnapping, trying to prove that less
thought is Moore; no Harmony there. Anyway, the notion is a
bit to sanQuine for my blood. We could Russell up one more
example, but I'd feel like I was just being Juvenal, and
that, well, that's the last Straw,son.
sh