Re: [APD] How to crush gravel?

Stuart

That's a possibility. I could probably use some steel plates from work. I
would have to keep it inside of the plates though.

>From: Stuart Halliday <stuart at stuarthalliday_com>
>Subject: Re: [APD] How to crush gravel?

>Put it between 2 sheets of metal and drive over it?

>Stuart Halliday

Scott and Terry

My wallet couldn't afford to buy the equipment. I did a little searching
after posting and found that small Roller Mills are available as plastic
containers that might be cheap enough. I would have to rotate them. Maybe I
could hold it in a lathe?...But even then, $42.00 could buy 3 bags of Onyx
sand at That Fish Place. I guess I may end up dumping this stuff. Oh well.
Scotts idea to call a gravel yard may work. Maybe they have Lab sized
equipment.

>From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
>Subject: Re: [APD] How to crush gravel?

>Call a gravel yard and ask what they want to run it through
>their gravel crusher. But it's probably cheaper to by a bag
>of whatever they normally handle and process.
>
>Stores that sell equipment to miners must still vend small
>crushers to those adventurous souls that long for precious
>metal but are not placid enough for placer mining ;-)
>
>sh

>From: "Terry Barber" <terbarb at alltel_net>

>http://www.jcieug.com/Products/ShowProduct.asp?ProductID=31
>
>  - I am guessing that's more than you want to spend.  >Terry

LOL. You are talking about $500,000.00 I would guess.

Jerry Smith