Re: [APD] The hobby these days

Actually, APD is pretty well represented in Google any time you look
for specific information about aquatic plant issues.  That is how I
found the list - every plant subject I looked up referred me to APD.  I
started just going directly to the website and doing my searches there
in the archives, where I learned almost everything I know about the
hobby, both the true facts and the untrue "facts".  Eventually I would
spend an hour a day just reading past years posts, in date order.  Only
after a year or so did I join the group and get the comments directly
by email.  This is indeed a treasure among web or email groups.

Vaughn H.