Re: [APD] The hobby these days

Bill D wrote:
> Perhaps this site should become more focused on matters directly related to
> plants and less on ideological debates (and I plead guilty to doing that)
> and endless discussions of washers and needle valves.  No other site seems
> to get so involved in those things.
>
> Just my non-ideological opinion.

I suppose it depends on the context in which you view the group. I
always view groups as a community of people with a common interest. Some
people view them as a place to speak only of the common interest.
Neither is right. I just like to have friendly discussions on just about
any topic, especially when people disagree. You don't learn anything
engaging in conversation with people who agree with you.

--
Jerry Baker