Re: [APD] New, cheap dark grey substrate

Terry Barber wrote:
> I have the red turface.  Think red brick red.  I also have grey which is
> very dark - close to black when wet.  I'll snap a couple of pics tomorrow
> and email them to you.  I am very happy with turface so far.

Thanks. I am thinking that what I will probably try is some sand with a
little bit of Turface quick-dry mixed in for some CEC. I want to remain
somewhat faithful to the appearance of an Amazon tributary, and that
pretty much rules out dark substrates.

--
Jerry Baker