Re: [APD] Gold fish bowls banned

seems pretty dicey to be making laws on such subjectivity.   Who's to say
what's "mutilation" and what isn't.  Does the dog really mind having hs
tail chopped any more than someone with 20 piercings?  Do we know if the
dog thinks the pain was or was not worth not having twigs sticking in
his/her tail?  Have we asked?  What did the dog say?   Woof?

Same goes for fish,  am I a big enough snob to tell the fish to not get
dyed like his fav rock star?  Maybe he wants to be pink.   :)

- derek parr