Re: [APD] Hell Froze over-Redox probes and gas bubbles

Jerry,

         I read somewhere that aquatic plants pump O2 to the roots. I see
pearling from cut stems. I may be mistaken on the mechanism but I am
sure the gurus here will fill us in.

         ORP: I am going to try it too.. you got me curious. One meter I
have with a separate probe. Low end meters have probes integral to
the meter body and therefore not submersible.

Raj

--
Raj, vu2zap
Bangalore, South India.