Re: [APD] Other Hobbies

As a wearer of hearing aids since 1966, I can tell you it works a lot
better to save the hearing you  have!  I had pretty bad hearing until I
worked 6 years with wind tunnels, usually at supersonic or hypersonic
speeds, then I lost most of my remaining high freq hearing from that.
Then I worked almost 30 years around jet transport aircraft, not the
quietest work environment either.  That's why I like aquatic plants so
much - they are just naturally quiet.  Or else I just can't hear them.

Vaughn H.