Re: [APD] Other Hobbies

Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 05:32:58 +1000
From: "Alan Walker" <walker at netcon_net.au>
Subject: Re: Other Hobbies

> As a callow youth, I used to find the sound of military
> jets exquisite.  I now depend on a hearing aid.

Yep, during my Navy days, watching the 5" guns fire was fun.  Even got a
photo of a shell coming out of the muzzle (it wasn't too hard to synchronize
pressing the shutter with the gun firing, if you catch my drift).

And in my earlier Colorado days, watching the 3000HP Top Fuel and Funny Cars
at Bandimere was good for ear splitting fun.

George B. "Should be into hearing aids Real Soon Now"