Re: [APD] Way OT - To George

Bob_Ashcraft at L-3com.com wrote:
> Because that's where the oil pump is.

Yes, but why? I guess it seems strange to me because I grew up with
friends who worked on small block Ford motors mainly. It always seemed
to be a much larger pain to pull the distributor on a Chevy than a Ford
(if you ignore the tendency on Fords for the oil pump shaft to lift out
of the oil pump and then fall out of the distributor and fall down into
the oil pan - there's a little clip [a Tinnerman retainer], but that
always slides down and allows the event to occur anyway).

So, where's the distributor on a E. bleheri?

--
Jerry Baker