Re: [APD] OT - To George

Louis Lin wrote:
> It's not the loud cars. Take any subject. I bet people in this list have
> a more than average interest in say, zombies :).

Speaking of loud: I had the absolute pleasure of hearing the takeoff of
a B1-B bomber this weekend at the Miramar Air Show. It was so loud - and
I mean this quite literally - that my eyes were vibrating enough that it
was difficult to focus. I could literally feel tickling sensations in my
nose as various parts were rattling and for a minute I thought the noise
might actually push me over. It was exquisite ;)

--
Jerry Baker