Re: [APD] OT - To George

Terry Barber wrote:
> I really enjoyed your website.  That GTO made me drool.  I have a '69
> Chevelle 396 SS that is in very good shape but needs a little work.  I like
> cats too - currently the count is 6 - we live in the country and they seem
> to find us.

Hmmm. Never thought about it until I read this. It never dawned on me to
ask in the group how many people liked loud, fast cars and cats. Perhaps
there is deeper personality characteristic that causes shared likes and
dislikes. Oh well. Never could figure out why Chevy put the distributor
on the back of the block.

--
Jerry Baker