Re: [APD] Seachem Products

The others are all redundant of Flourish. The purpose of them is if you need
to suppliment one or two particular nutrients more than what is provided by
Flourish. That way if you are ONLY low in iron, then you can just add a
little extra rather than overdose everything else. IMHO, if you are happy
with growth and aren't having algae problems, you don't need to worry about
testing your various nutrient levels.

Also, if you ever have specific questions regarding Seachem's products, send
an email to their tech support people. They respond very quickly and are
VERY helpful. I'm not trying to discourage you from asking questions here,
just letting you know how helpful they are. They often go far beyond
answering your question and give you information you didn't even know you
wanted.