Re: [APD] Milwaukee controller and testing of CO2

If you have good water circulation, it won't matter a whole
lot. Right in front of the outlet where the CO2 enters the
water is probably not the best place.

I suggest you try in a few diff locations and see what
diffs you get -- the diffs will probably be marginal. Do
this with the tank LIghts off and then with them on, which
is a good way to check whether the fluorescent lights and
ballasts are affecting the meter readings. If they are,
rely on measurements made with the lights off.

Good luck, good fun,
sh

--- Adam Aronson <adam at aronson_net> wrote:

> Mariano,
>
> You bring up a point I never considered... What is the
> best placement for
> the probe? Mine is on the opposite side of the tank from
> my reactor.
>
> Adam

Coming Soon in November, the winners and all the other beautiful entries in the 6th Annual International Aquascaping Contest. Every continent is represented -- except Antarctica. Maybe next year Antarctica, too ;-)

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org