Re: [APD] The Planted Tank as Art

<<At least one split that I can think of ended up folding but aquascaping is
a forum or two on most of the aquatic plant forums that are out there on the
web.">>

Sure.

I think the issue back then was more about "art" as in self expression a la
Picasso, as opposed to "aquascaping" as most of us try to do it.

I think one person wrote about ". . . winding paths through a forest of
vallisneria . . ." or somesuch,  perhaps in search of a banana plant? <g>

Bill