Re: [APD] Crypt melt

Thank you very much for the information. Fortunately I have not had what I
would call a melt down. Its just that I notice every now and then an
individual leaf/stem dissolves away. Now that I've read Mr. Barr's
explanation it makes sense. The dissolving always seems to coincide with a
bi-weekly partial or addition of ferts. after having neglected to dose on
schedule. The crypts seem to be constantly sprouting a new leaf, even as
another is dissolving away.