Re: [APD] Please Edit or Snip posts

well, like I said, it's all in the archives already -- no
solutions, just opinions. And just about every option is
favored by someone.

Or we could talk about middle posting or scatter posting --
post through a prior post where one has a comment to make.
Tom Does that and so do I, sometimes.

Everyone doesn't gotta talk just like everybody else. Or
even type just like everybody else. OR even like
themselves. A little change-up is nice too.

Read what you like, skip the rest. Now, back to important
stuff like the color of water in white buckets in an unlit
room. . .  ;-)