Re: [APD] Please Edit or Snip posts

i didnt realize it was double posting. sorry. thats thunderbird i didnt
choose that.
i read email like actual mail not like talking. i dont go back to the
old message i remember it much like an actual letter.
i also dont reply in that form which to me feels backwards. if i do
reply in parts i cut and paste those relevant parts in order into my
message. although i could argue that its not needed ever to quote.
the world does alot of things i dont agree with and i can think of a
good few i'm not about to adopt.
but for the sake of  it since everyone here is generally great people
i'll try to remember to bottom post, but i'll say it's horribly annoying
to have to scroll through all that crap to get to the new message, it
just is, and doubly so when people have every message since the creation
in there. i already read it, once is enough, why read it more than once.
just my nickel.
Ian