Re: [APD] Free speech

Robert H wrote:
> [Redacted]

It's all a matter of perceived cost and perceived reward. For most
people the pragmatic goal of keeping one's life somewhat normal
overrides. For some, like myself, it does not matter. I do not view
cowing to the demands of a crappy business to tone down the opinions I
express about them, and other similarly crappy businesses, as an option
no matter the cost. If I did cow to those sorts of demands, I would
always feel like I compromised myself for money. I would feel no
different than if I had taken a bribe. It's not worth it for me. Neither
opinion is wrong, and neither is right. They just are.

--
Jerry Baker