Re: [APD] Are all GH tests red/green?

Tom Wood wrote:
> Sounds like an ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) case to me. Demand
> accessible test kits! Better hurry though, there will be no more
> legislating from the bench and creating any 'special rights' for you people
> any more. <g>

That might be the case if chemists could choose any old color
combination they wanted, but they are kind of limited by what reacts
with what and how.

It is extremely frustrating how many products uselessly exclude use by
colorblind people just because of poor design decisions. People should
remember one of the golden rules of interface design: never use color as
the sole conveyor of information.

--
Jerry Baker