Re: [APD] your miniature tanks

I got a standard all glass 2.5g at work with a cheepo hangon 10g filter.
I use a little pmmd and seachem excel for ferts.   Have some natives in
it..   A young shiner, gambusia and some small darters.  Got quadrifolia
and chain sword and ludwigia growing well.  For lighting I use a
standard bendy what majiggy desk type lamp with a screw in flourescent.
  Works well.  I imagine shrimp would be good...  But I think
particularly small fish like guppy size and various slow growing
juvenile fish..  I plan on putting some white clouds in it later on.

I got some photos taken with my phone at:
http://photos.derekparr.com/treo/

I'd strongly suggest having filtration or something to cause water
movement.   I tried doing it with a 1g fish bowl for like a year, but I
just got lots of bga.  Regardless of how I fertilized, and what I planted.

good luck,
   -derek parr