Re: [APD] S. Hieber: CO2 Question

Maybe three to the local welding supply guy, and I ask
woody mind refilling. He always mumbles past his seeger in
mouth and says, "For Pete's sake, no, I don't mind. That's
why I'm here"

I asked him once where else he's been and he said, "Oh,
differ'nt places, Cisco Houston and around."

For some reason he's not to keen of filling my big CO2
tank. He cals it "Big Moma" and says it;s a thorton his
side.

It's probably hard for him to lift it, he's only a thin
man.

sh