Re: [APD] CO2 mist and the persistence of the micro bubble

Liz Wilhite wrote:
>  Without checking any references, that has got to be off by one order of
> magnitude and probably good to one significant digit. Presumably thats an
> STP figure.

I checked for papers. Here is a really good one:

Carroll, J.J., Slupsky, J.D., and Mather, A.E., "The Solubility of
Carbon Dioxide in Water at Low Pressure", Journal of Physical and
Chemical Reference Data, 20, 1201-1209, (1991).

http://www.nist.gov/srd/PDF%20files/jpcrd427.pdf

According to that paper, we should see 0.000622 mole fractions. That is
622 ppm.

--
Jerry Baker