Re: [APD] Legal implications of free speech...

Several issues have been involved:

provocation,

Why something might be less provicative than another, from
which arose the matter of what might arguably be grounds
for bringing a suit and from that the matter of what
actually counts as libel,

And some folks won't care about any of that, if something
disparaging is said and they know about it, they will
threaten and even attack regardless of how obvious it might
be to many people that the disparaging remarks are true,
even if you have twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy
photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the
back of each one explaining what each
one was to be used as evidence. it can take a long time
before the judge will even look at twenty seven
eight-by-ten colour glossy photographs with circles and
arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining
what each
one was.

sh

sh