Re: [APD] Free speech issues

I would agree with this if I were the only one affected by my speaking
out.  But, when the whole APD group, and the owner of the website, are
also at risk, a different standard has to hold.  I don't see all that
much difficulty in always prefacing negative comments with a " in my
opinion" , then expressing whatever opinion you have.
Vaughn H.