Re: [APD] Clear Life Opinions

Liz Wilhite wrote:
> In your opinion it might be.  Before making legally actionable claims
> on this (or any other public) list you should check out the civil suit
> history of APD.

All statements and actions are "legally actionable."  It is very easy and
inexpensive to sue anybody for anything.  Most lawsuits fail.  Some bounce
back at their originator.

I hope that people will not hesitate to state their honest opinions on
anything, particularly products or services that did not perform.   These
statements are protected by the law.  Libels and slanders are not.

I'm sure that the Clear Life people know of this thread.  It would be
helpful if they would post their side of the controversy - there are always
two.

Bill