Re: [APD] Clear for Life Aquarium Problem

Liz Wilhite wrote:
> I'm not talking what's legal.  I'm talking actionable.  What's legal
> is ordinarily subject to interpretation.  But you put yourself at
> monetary risk by making some statements.  And you put the list owner
> at risk.

What most people don't know is that *everything* is actionable. I can
sue you for having brown hair. I can sue the list owner for publishing
the word "plant" to which I claim to own a trademark. Anyone can file a
lawsuit for any reason. How far they will get in the court system is
another matter. There is no sense in tip-toeing around something out of
fear of lawsuits. Believe me. I grew up in a house with two attorneys as
parents, I am *very* used to this stuff.

--
Jerry Baker