Re: [APD] aquarium sources

I don't know about the quality of the glass tanks at
glasscages.com<http://glasscages.com>,
but I know their acrylic tanks are junk! After seeing the quality of them, I
would be hesitant to buy anything made by them. I have seen acrylic tanks of
theirs that were made of extruded acrylic (big no no) and put together with
Weldon #16. Also, to save money, instead of using a true euro-top on it they
took plastic rims that go on glass tanks cut them and glued them together to
make a rim that fit their tank. Honestly, I wouldn't have trusted the tank I
saw to hold water (at least not for long). Again, I have never seen one of
their glass tanks, so I can't speak for them. I am just letting you know
what they do with acrylic.

I am sure there is a custom builder somewhere near your new location. You
might have to drive to the nearest big city to pick it up.

Good Luck!