Re: [APD] Solenoids & Needle Valves

whoa... what...
you totally lost me here. i know i used diy yeast and got at least 2
bubbles per second and no one died and there wast a ph change enough for
me to detect it with my red sea kit.

you have to realize i'm still in college and not yet interning, so that
means it better be as far under 30 dollars as possible. or to put it
another way, used ebay goods.
hehe.
hey i got the 5 pound bottle on ebay with shipping for 26 so...