Re: [APD] CO2 venturi designs

Cool, Tom. I wasn't lodging a criticism of your CO2
hypothesis, your principles of CO2-mixer design, or your
methods in general. I was only making a point about the
Kent Venturis and their applicability with low pressure
pumps. I have a couple in the "graveyard" in the basement.

Keep doing the voodoo that you do so well, ;-) And I mean
that in a nice way,
sh