Re: [APD] New notes on CO2 misting methods

The Kent venturis are designed for a very high flow rate
and reasonably good water pressure -- the kind of thing you
can get with some of the larger sump pumps but I wouldn't
expect it to work well with, e.g., Ehiems, where the
constriction of the venturi will present substanial "head"
to the pump.

sh