Re: [APD] New notes on CO2 misting methods

you know i've got these little white disposable bubbler stones. they are
more like plastic, but they give pretty fine bubbles. i was considering
hooking them to my line and just shoving it down my fluvals output a
bit. I think I would get a similar effect. i have noticed it takes a few
minutes to get the yeast to gain some pressure, but it will bubble and I
wonder if this will work. i will have to try it. i dont know if it'll
get quite the efeect we're talking about though. it may not reach plants
like we are talking about unless i put the output down in the tank. my
only issue with that is high flow blows my sand around.

hmmmm....