Re: [APD] DIY vs Gas tank CO2

oh I know Tom... I really do...
It's just more than I can dish out right now, so I'm in that phase of
the next best thing you know. i'm sure people are shaking their heads,
but I figure the guy who first tried DIY must have gotten the same
reaction. At this junction it really is my only choice. I'm trying to
save and buy used bits and pieces here and there and someday I'll be on
the other end of it I'm sure. But until then I would like to better my
spot in the co2 world anyway I can.

believe me i am converted, but i'm a few alms short at the collection
plate you know.
:)