Re: [APD] Topfin Brand

My experience is that these folks don't know jack about the hobby.  Maybe
there is somebody out there that knows what they are doing....but not to be
found at any of these big box stores I have been to around here.  Went to
one where the whole system was in obvious and huge need for a water change
and the manager said it was against corporate policy.

Terry

. I was told Top Fin was an All-Glass