Re: [APD] Topfin Brand

On 9/26/05, Jerry Baker <jerry at bakerweb_biz> wrote:

> Liz Wilhite wrote:
> > I suspect it's attitude.
>
> I never heard of attitude making people stupid, but then again you never
> know. Once you have seen people claim that conclusions are not based
> upon premises, you never know what you're going to see.

 I uspect that the difference between 2 guys who make minimum wage opening
their own business and what most people do is attitude -- their attitude is
that they are going to succeed and nothing will stop them. They have already
opened one business which I think is online now -- ExoticAquatix -- and are
working to open a local retail store. I suspect the difference is attitude
because I have spent a lot of time advising startup companies, and it is
attitude that makes or breaks a startup. I opened my first business in
graduate school.

I really don't know why it is necessary to launch attacks on what was, until
about the last 10 - 14 days, one of the friendliest and most enjoyable
listservs around.
 Liz