Re: [APD] Anyone Have Experience With Acrylic Tanks???

Hi Jerry,

That doesn't sound good to me.  I like glass but up to a point.....for big
tanks I prefer acrylic so that we can actually move the thing if needed.  I
have a 240 gallon acrylic tank that has acquired a few little scratches over
the years but nothing like you describe.  I would have a long chat with the
fabricator.

Also fyi, I have a big pleco in this tanks and his attention to the inside
has caused some wear on the acrylic as well!  When it's filled and wet you
cant see it however.

Terry Barber