Re: [APD] removing scratches from an acrylic aquarium

urville wrote:
> i would imagine the took it off when they custom built it right?

I think they had to remove it to polish out some scratches. Normally
there's no need to remove the protective sticker on acrylic unless you
are going to bond it. I can't think of any reason to remove it unless
they had to buff it out for one reason or another. They did leave it on
the bottom of the tank, and the top has a few hairline scratches, but
nothing like the front and sides.

--
Jerry Baker