Re: [APD] removing scratches from an acrylic aquarium

>I'm of that opinion also, and that's exactly what I plan on doing. It
>was already scratched the instant I took off the plastic wrapping.

Plastic wrapping? Don't acrylic tanks come with that brown self
adhesive protective covering that the consumer is supposed to
remove so that the material is unscratched upon delivery
of the finished goods?

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net