Re: [APD] removing scratches from an acrylic aquarium

I dont know about brand new custom built. but i've bought an eclipse for
a nano reef, and i bought a smaller tank for my daughterslittle african
dwarf frog. both were acrylic and i bought thm locally. And not until
after sometime of use did I ever notice a scratch of any kind and were
talking some very bright lighting over the eclipse.
just a FYI. I would immediatley call them and explain the situation and
see what they say and go from there. i also wouldnt mention what you've
already done. just say this is what i found period. then make a
descision on what to do next. personnally for the better part of 1000
and a 50 mile drive, depending on how big this tank is i would say I
shouldnt be able to tell it from glass the first day.