Re: [APD] removing scratches from an acrylic aquarium

Richard J. Sexton wrote:
> Nice. I sorta chucked at the 2000 grit sandpaper bit though
> as that's part of the Pebble Beach concours paint finishing
> regimen:

Turns out I was being too optimistic ... the buffing is just changing
the angle at which you can see the scratches. When the light strikes it
from another angle they are there just the same as before. I'll try to
take a picture this evening when the sun hits it so you can see why it
bothers me so much. If it weren't for the sun, it would be a great tank.
It looks awesome until direct sunlight hits it.

--
Jerry Baker