Re: [APD] Anyone Have Experience With Acrylic Tanks???

3M used to sell a plastic polishing kit called "Finnes it"   That was a few
years ago when I the kits to polish the inside of Australias largest
freshwater public aquarium to remove all the scratches on the acrylic caused
from the pignose turtles and the freshwatwer sawfish.   It took 8 days
working ten hours a day.   The kits worked well.

Cheers
Dave