Re: [APD] CO2 in the mist

well i use diy keep that in mind. but when my yeast was producing about
2 or 3 bubbles a second  steady and it was hooked to my powerheads
venturi i was getting about 30ppm or so. i just lay it at an angled loop
so it doesnt suck everything out of the bottle. but when i put it into
my fluval 204 at the same bubble rate, i got big burps of bubbles every
10 minutes in addition to tiny bubble all the time. and my ppm was around 79