Re: [APD] O2 regulator on CO2

The CO2 regulators I saw came in different shapes, according to the rate
flow. For low rates it looks similar to a O2 regulator, (sometimes with a
caudal meter), but the coupling nut must be different avoiding accidental
connections to thew wrong gas. For high flow rates I saw equipment with a
heater to avoid freezing the regulator. In local market best prices are
found in welding suppliers. O2 is corrosive, CO2 is inert.

Mariano