Re: [APD] Theory vs. Actual

if you ever take a critical thinking or psychology class thats one of
the first things you learn. that this basis of study is flawed and
shouldnt be used, that its one of those things people do still but cant
or dont actually know why they do it. it's not practical is the issue.
we had a whole class discussion on crazy things you could figure were
true if you used this method of thought all the time