[APD] CO2 in the mist

Huh, I guess I stumbled into doing something right. I grow h. difformis on
black eggcrate on the back and sides of my 90 gallon. Routed behind the
eggcrate is a perforated pipe for the return filter water from the
canister, blowing into the plants from behind. CO2 is injected on the
canister's intake side, so it comes out either fully in solution or
occasionally there is a burst of micro-bubbles as the filter burps. To me,
a canister filter -is- a big reactor.

TW