Re: [APD] Anybody have anything to say about Glass Cages as a tank source?

Sandra Derrick wrote:
> Hi all, I am thinking about ordering a tank from a
> company called Glass Cages as they are very
> inexpensive. any information regarding doing business
> w/ them or their products would be apreciated.
> Sandi

where are they based?

Buy a tank which is OATA approved. This ensures they are made to a
minimum specification.

http://www.ornamentalfish.org/

This appears to be their specification for tanks:

http://www.ornamentalfish.org/association/code/conduct/aquaria.php

If you are not based in the UK, then I'm sure there must be a similar
organisation in your own country.

--
Stuart Halliday