Re: [APD] CO2 revelations

>I'd suggested that the venturi DIY reactor I have shown folks on my site is
better than any reactor. Well, initially, and perhaps partially true, is the
purpging effect of gas build up.
>This gas is some O2 and some CO2, but very little "air".
>
>As the gas is expelled, consistently I see better growth, this is not due
to O2.
>So why would a mist of tiny CO2 bubbles vs dissolved CO2 in solution do
better for growing plants?

I understand the rest but I'm a little unclear as to what it is exactly
you did. But do I take it this is the moral equivalent of dumping soda
water in your tank ?

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net