Re: [APD] Water Changes

That's cool too!  Can definitely make one of those!  or a couple of them.
When the 240 was at my other house.....I had a network of pvc pipe under egg
crate with large rocks as the substrate.  I would hook up a large flow sump
pump and blow all the crud out of there and out of the tank.  Worked pretty
well.....but went back to gravel in the new location.  But where can I get a
water change "boy" around here?....that would be really cool.  He could wear
something to show off his muscles and I would need to supervise of course.
haha

Terry