Re: [APD] Hurricane Help

 i'd take them in bags, buy a rubbermaid bin and treat it like a tank,
bring your things like a canister filter if you use one, or something to
keep the bacteria, wash the bin fill, dechlorinate etc. better than
nothing. i mean i wouldnt leave them if you care that much. it may be
hard on them but.... it's better than saltwater death or falling death.
even if i was a t a hotel i'd put my do not disturb sign out. maybe take
some tank water in gallon jugs you use for sprng water at supermarkets?

you could get a UPC they use for computers in floods and outages runs a
certain amount of time cheaper ones run two hours. and thats running a
computer. strip to the essential electric devices, buy some cinder
blocks a buck each . drain the tank... of course this wont work if its
real big.... make the cinder blocks really tall, add some wood put the
tank and UPC up high and hope for the best...

thats a hard one. this is all i could think of